• St. Patrick’s Day

Your liver is officially on notice: St. Patrick’s Day is less than 48 hours away. Hopefully you’ve already started the “training” process/extra excuse on St. Practice Day, Green Beer Day or Fake Paddy’s Day. If not, just remember that Saturday is a marathon, not a race…a very drunken, green, blurry marathon. May your beers be green, car bombs be of the glass form only & your texts sent to us. Here’s some inspiration:

(952): So my teacher figured out I made a drinking game out of her lecture. Once my drink was gone she let us out. Happy St. Patricks day class. Your welcome

(914): i am already firmly committed to doing irish carbombs w/ 12 different people, and the st pattys day party doesnt start for another 24 hours. i may die

(859): Apparently tackling a bar stool and crashing to the floor while yelling for 6 shots of whiskey won’t get you thrown out on St Pattys Day.

(304): Turning 21 on Saint Patty’s day. I like to think this is what my alcoholic ancestors have prepared me for

(203): i’m at the st pattys day thing. the bar is packed. they just put on celine dion its all coming back to me now. i’m screaming the words.

(1-203): it’s 1 pm.

(612): three guys just busted into my bio lecture, yelled “happy st. patrick’s day!”, downed jagerbombs, and left.

(614): True life I used my fake as a photo id for my final. My professor told me good luck and laughed. Hope the bouncers are in the St. Patrick’s day spirit.

(508): dude, showing up drunk to physics was the best idea ever. I just tripled my participation for the semester. I love st pattys day

Favorite memories of St. Patrick’s Day past? Tell us in the comments.

• Submitted by Anonymous on Mar 15, 12 at 2:47pm

Memories of st patricks day past?

• Submitted by Anonymous on Mar 15, 12 at 2:49pm

Why are ye calling it “PATTYs” day… It’s PADDYs day…. Fools!

• Submitted by Lisa on Mar 15, 12 at 3:09pm

I puked in my own pants.

• Submitted by Baca on Mar 15, 12 at 4:19pm

asking for my tab and not really remembering drinking $2,000 worth…. but then again i didnt remember how to spell my name

• Submitted by Cat on Mar 16, 12 at 4:02am

Last St. Patrick’s Day, I decided to turn it in early… my friends Sean and Zach, who are both from the same town in Ireland as me, did not. I woke up at midnight to the sound of my name being screamed down my residential street. I walked to my window and find both guys riding stolen girl’s bicycles down the street with a beer in one hand and green paint on their chests. To this day, we’re still not sure whose bikes they stole.

• Submitted by DeadManWalking on Mar 19, 12 at 7:51am

Last St Patrick’s ended up at an Irish pub. We all did a shot of absinthe (after a night of pretty heavy drinking already, obviously). Then a mate decided to do another shot, so got me one two. I sipped that one. Then he decided to get a third. After this third shot, everyone but him and my girlfriend disappeared. Then my girlfriend bought me a Guiness.

I threw up in the inside pocket of my jacket on the cab ride home. It was warm.

• Submitted by we did what now? on Mar 19, 12 at 3:55pm

Last year I got laid in a hottub this year ended in a threesome both times I don’t remember then find out what the hell happened the day after. I partially remember getting my friend chris home and dropping him on his front lawn ringing the doorbell and running away.#welcometomylife

• Submitted by JT on Mar 20, 12 at 7:21pm

It’s St. Paddy’s Day, foolios, not St. Patty’s Day. Paddy as in Padraig. Clearly none of you are truly Irish ;)