• Valentine’s Day

Like it or not, you knew it was coming. February 14th is right around the corner and this kind of VD is unavoidable. Whether you’re celebrating with a loved one, awkwardly texting (or avoiding) a recent hookup or drunkenly sobbing in sweatpants, just remember that we’re here for you…with a list of our favorite Valentine’s Day texts.

(801): I am in the checkout line at the dollar store and there is a guy in front of me holding a pregnancy test, a chocolate bar, and fake roses. Champion.

(864): she was stuffing dove chocolates in my mouth while giving me a blow job. GOD I LOVE VALENTINES DAY

(502): Me + Nice restaurant + Copious amounts of booze + obscene comments to couples = valentine’s day plans

(585): she told me i should dip my dick in chocolate and then let her blow me since it was her 2 favorite things. weird or my new valentine for this year?

(240): So for Valentine’s Day…I finally swallowed. I feel like I earned that steak.

(217): The sound guy for the band told me id make a great valentines gift for his bisexual girlfriend

(614): the best thing about long term relationship is that the fact that i bothered to shave my legs today counts as a valentines gift

(704): What’s the appropriate I’ve been inside you but we’re not technically dating valentines present?

(316): I’m still in shock that he came by my house for five minutes dropped off a Teddy bear and went to the strip club on valentines day

(248): Just stuffed an entire cupcake in my mouth after finishing third glass of wine. Valentines day is pretty much going how i expected it.

Got a Valentine’s Day story? Whether it’s sappy or just plain sloppy, put it in the comments.

• Submitted by jess on Feb 9, 12 at 1:24pm

Valentines day…the day where I let my boyfriend borrow money so he can take his single depressed bestfriend out so he doesn’t feel lonely..

Wtf.

• Submitted by Chris on Feb 9, 12 at 3:15pm

My fiancee left me on the 5th so looks like I’m returning that necklace I got her. Valentine’s Day this year I’m going to be the single depressed best friend who ruins all my friends’ plans.

• Submitted by Mica on Feb 9, 12 at 3:57pm

Valentines Day is they day I set out my toys in a pretty row, pick one, and give it a new name. Stranger in the dark.

• Submitted by Lyzz on Feb 9, 12 at 4:33pm

My best friend and I are having a Singles Awareness Day party. No couples allowed.

• Submitted by Lo on Feb 9, 12 at 4:44pm

My bday is on the 12th so I don’t really get anything on the 14th…. Maybe I should rationalize sex….?

• Submitted by jade on Feb 9, 12 at 5:16pm

Drank 2 bottles of champagne before a VDay game I was supposed to dance at bc I thought my bf forgot about me.All the grls I dance w got me rose bc they felt bad, then I ruined the whole dance bc I was wastd.Then my bf surprised me aftr the dance w flowers.Also got kickd off dance team. #dramatic

• Submitted by George on Feb 9, 12 at 5:49pm

If only they had a Valentine’s day “Sorry I gave Chlamydia” card to go along with my gift of antibiotics.

• Submitted by evil on Feb 9, 12 at 9:37pm

So because the ex is a lying cheating douche; I’ve come up with the perfect gift; I’m going to edit some medical paperwork that I have and make it say that I’ve tested positive for genital warts not only on my vagina but, orally as well and and mass email every chick I know he’s either already or is trying to fuck wit

• Submitted by Megan on Feb 10, 12 at 3:14pm

Is 704 and 316 related?

• Submitted by Bro on Feb 25, 12 at 11:14pm

Megan I am thinking the same thing but about Jess and Chris’s comments.

• Submitted by Vahid on Feb 28, 12 at 1:27am

omg these are folabuus and one of my fav 80’s songs too!!! My daughter would give them to her fav classmates Im sure or her cousins and sister :)